Question: Ascended recipes now include exotic?

@Rubi Bayer.8493, while doing my daily TM run and opening airship cargo I got one of the ascended recipes, and it included the exotic recipes in the list of unknown recipes. This never happened before, scrolling down to the bottom at this point is my MO as it is quicker than scrolling down, and this time I saw exotic recipes. Is this intended or a bug?

Thanks in advance!

~Lan

• Confused 3

2 minutes ago, RoseofGilead.8907 said:

Assuming you're referring to Maklaine's Armor/Weapon Recipe Books, I think those have always had both the ascended and exotic recipes.

That's the thing, I scroll to the bottom and never see exotic for the ascended recipes elsewhere. Is it just that recipe? Because the ascended recipes elsewhere I never saw this.

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

That's the thing, I scroll to the bottom and never see exotic for the ascended recipes elsewhere. Is it just that recipe? Because the ascended recipes elsewhere I never saw this.

I know it also applies to the ones you get from the TD (Pahua), AB (Yassith), and DS chests. But I'm not sure about any others.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, RoseofGilead.8907 said:

I know it also applies to the ones you get from the TD (Pahua), AB (Yassith), and DS chests. But I'm not sure about any others.

Mkay. In my defense I made some rather lovely lemon martinis tonight and my wife did not want hers, so double for me. Chalk this up to martini induced confusion then. Leaving the OP for the LOLs at this point. Feel free to rip on me 😅

Edited by Lan Deathrider.5910
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

I googled 'lemon marines' and did not get any hits; did you mean 'lemon (drop) martinis'?

lol, martinis. Just The Botanist, rosso vermouth, and lemon. Very nice, but too sour for her. I fixed my martini induced typo. In her defense I typically use half a lemon's worth or juice per drink for myself. That is too sour for most people, and I don't let booze or meat go to waste, so here I am...

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

[...] martini induced confusion [...]

Reading this immediatly gave me the idea that a "martini infused infusion" would be a great addition to the game. Players get the fx effect from the aviator box with rising intensity, depending on the number of added infusions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3