Preference for Daily and Weekly Vault as Separate Functions

On 5/18/2024 at 7:07 PM, Lupini.6938 said:

I like the current reward system better.  Being able to select what I want instead of getting luck or more xp tomes is a relief.

This is not about the rewards system. It's about the tasks pick system.

Before you could pick any task from pvp, pve or wvw. Now you have to choose beforehand to get your tasks either from wvw, pvp or pve.
You may not feel like pve every day or pvp every day but you are stuck with it.

The system before was better.

• Like 3
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/18/2024 at 4:53 PM, Sobx.1758 said:

Overally your latest post in this thread is a bit hard to believe, considering the things you wrote in the previous ones, including "Now I had to choose wvw because(...) the daily/weekly are often very easy" on top of everything mentioned above.

It's not about belief.

If you play wvw and the wvw weeklys are too easy, then you may want something else for a change. How the else is defined is highly individual.

I suggest you start with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personality_type to realize that other people are different from you. You don't have to be able to understand others, but you should respect that they feel differently and that it's okay to be different. Therefore, you shouldn't discredit others just because you don't understand how they think or feel. Because it works the other way around too and you certainly don't want to be treated the way you treat others just because they don't operate within your mindset, but outside of it.

edit: Personally I've lernt the one from Carl Jung and it helped me a lot.

Edited by Tula.6021
  • Like 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

On 5/16/2024 at 7:24 AM, Fueki.4753 said:

Just give players the choice between all dailies and weeklies from all modes, instead of restricting them to less than a handful due to an arbitrary choice from a previous day.

I'm in support of that. That would be the most flexible way to play what we feel like playing, and the feeling can change from day to day. 😄

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Tula.6021 said:

It's not about belief.

If you play wvw and the wvw weeklys are too easy, then you may want something else for a change. How the else is defined is highly individual.

It isn't strictly about "belief", sure. But it is about what I wrote and you intentionally skipped, to then write something that was basically already addressed in my post. You can go back and reread it, perhaps even address it within the context of the posts I was quoting as well.

Edited by Sobx.1758