Bladesworn Dragonslash movement.

I just realised that a lot of the issues with dragonslash might be solved if your allowed to move at 50% speed.

Seeing as every other skill in the game that roots you is slowly being allowed to move (rip 100b), wouldn’t that make gameplay just feel better. Deadeyes kneel was one of the instances where allowing a ranged build do move more essentially made it more viable. For a melee profession this would be infinitely more valuable.

You’d still have to plan accordingly when using dragonslash but it would as least remove the issue of rooting a melee profession out of combat if any mobs move.

It would help immensely with PvE content.

Thoughts?

Well, they need to make an animation for lower body that isn't broken and weird, which is hard for them to do - all of unrooted skills are using animations that were already in the game for a looong time. I don't think ppl want 100b to just be a copycat of whirlwind wrath or dragon trigger "walk" having the same animation as rifle thief.

2 hours ago, Aaron.1294 said:

Well, they need to make an animation for lower body that isn't broken and weird, which is hard for them to do - all of unrooted skills are using animations that were already in the game for a looong time. I don't think ppl want 100b to just be a copycat of whirlwind wrath or dragon trigger "walk" having the same animation as rifle thief.

Id like a little special animation on 100b but just a walking animation along with the stow animation for dragonslash wouldnt be bad at all.