guildbank history vanished

The guildbank history vanished after the recent patch from today.

As a guild who has weekly lotteries this is very sad cause now we can not see who entered between last night and before the patch anymore.
Everything from before the patch is just gone..

Any other guilds having this issue?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I took a look at my guild's bank as well as the other guilds I'm in, and yeah, the bank history is gone from all of them. Then I withdrew an item and put it back, and those two actions are the only ones that are in the history now

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, sakura.1856 said:

The guildbank history vanished after the recent patch from today.

As a guild who has weekly lotteries this is very sad cause now we can not see who entered between last night and before the patch anymore.
Everything from before the patch is just gone..

Any other guilds having this issue?

Other guilds also appear to have this issue which can have a huge effect on the guilds that track the history to thank their members for donations or track the history for lotteries or other nice activities

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Not sure if its related, but now all of a sudden I can't deposit gold into my personal guild bank even though I'm not at cap (1k) for the tab and have permission as well.  I type in the amount and hit deposit and it just closes the space where you type and doesn't increase the guild bank funds.