Should there be a reward for taming all the pets on a map?

Should there be a reward for taming all the pets on a map?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a reward for taming all the pets on a map?

• Yes
    • No

I could maybe see a title for taming ALL pets, but not one for taming the pets available on a map. But that'd probably have to be all core pets, since they keep adding more.

Not everything worth doing for its own sake needs additional reward.

• Confused 1

Ok ok, 'reward' was a strong term I admit, but at least a title for taming core pets or something. I appreciate the feedback!

I see the points against because it's only possible as a Ranger, but other titles you can only get in certain maps/expansions so why not have titles specific to a vocation?

• Confused 2

There's no need for this. The reward (ideally) should be the ability to use a new ability, not a title or anything. It's not particularly hard to get all the pets on a given map, or even get all of the core pets, or even get all of the pets in general.

• Confused 1

On 5/23/2024 at 11:19 PM, shadowoflight.1537 said:

Ok ok, 'reward' was a strong term I admit, but at least a title for taming core pets or something. I appreciate the feedback!

I see the points against because it's only possible as a Ranger, but other titles you can only get in certain maps/expansions so why not have titles specific to a vocation?

Unless you have unlocked all of the pets in GW1, you will not be able to have all of the pets in GW2.  Any reward or whatever would probably not be attainable by a large portion of players.

15 hours ago, kharmin.7683 said:

Unless you have unlocked all of the pets in GW1, you will not be able to have all of the pets in GW2.  Any reward or whatever would probably not be attainable by a large portion of players.

They could exclude the HoM pets. They're just aesthetic variations anyway.

Not saying I think that collecting pets needs a reward beyond having the pets, but if the main roadblock is the HoM pets it's easy to solve.

• Confused 1