Did not receive reward for map completion of Nayos

• 2 weeks later...

I have likewise completed the Inner Nayos map and did not get the usual bouncy blue chest. My circumstances were different from the OP: I flew on my skyscale to the last item I was missing, namely the Dream Filter POI.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

Thats not a bug u can only get the the map completition reward by the latern Archivement or the main inner nayos Archivement ^^

That is false. It is a bug. You only don't get the gift of nayos, but you should still get the blue bouncy chest with transmog charge, chance of key, 22 silver and exotic gear item.

Blue chests seem to be bugged for characters that already had the first or second part completed before 3rd part opened. Blue chests still work for characters that haven't done it before.

14 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

@Debesyla.7102 Well i did the map completition now 2 times and never got even anything xp

Then you were hit by the bug not once, but twice. My first character received the bouncy chest just as for any map completion. My second one did not.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Update: I have now completed the map with four different characters. Here are the results:

1st character completed the map in the (repeated) story instance with The Midnight Throne POI. No bouncy chest.
2nd character completed the map in open world, with The Dream Filter POI. Bouncy chest received.
(Did I invert which of my first two characters got the bouncy chest? I am no longer sure.)
3rd character completed the map in story instance, again with The Midnight Throne POI. No bouncy chest.
4th character just completed the map in open world with The Royal Hatchery POI. No bouncy chest.

I am positive ArenaNet owes me three bouncy chest as of tonight.

Edited by Harfang.1507
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Harfang.1507 said:

Update: I have now completed the map with four different characters. Here are the results:

1st character completed the map in the (repeated) story instance with The Midnight Throne POI. No bouncy chest.
2nd character completed the map in open world, with The Dream Filter POI. Bouncy chest received.
(Did I invert which of my first two characters got the bouncy chest? I am no longer sure.)
3rd character completed the map in story instance, again with The Midnight Throne POI. No bouncy chest.
4th character just completed the map in open world with The Royal Hatchery POI. No bouncy chest.

I am positive ArenaNet owes me three bouncy chest as of tonight.

Did any of those characters have done map compltion for the part 1 or 2 of the map (before launch of 3rd)?

Edit: did the map completion today. Character that hasnt been in the map before -> last PoI was Throne (in story, ofc) -> got the blue chest.

Edited by Debesyla.7102

On 6/14/2024 at 2:58 PM, Debesyla.7102 said:

Did any of those characters have done map compltion for the part 1 or 2 of the map (before launch of 3rd)?

Edit: did the map completion today. Character that hasnt been in the map before -> last PoI was Throne (in story, ofc) -> got the blue chest.

They all did. I am working on a 5th one who had not started the SOTO story yet, nor been in Inner Nayos. Will report once he has completed that map.

• Like 1