[Thief]Shadow Savior Adjustments?

Posted (edited)

Is this supposed to be able to pierce with Deadly Aim?     "...Fire a shot that..."

Also why is Harrowing Storm a teleport, not a Shadowstep? Would be amazing Synergy with Shadow Savior + Peitha Relic. It's a bit odd it is the only teleport when thieves use, thematically and build wise, Shadowsteps.

@Rubi Bayer.8493

Here is to you and balance team, yall are making me n thieves happeh

Edited by Lithril Ashwalker.6230

38 minutes ago, Lithril Ashwalker.6230 said:

Is this supposed to be able to pierce with Deadly Aim?     "...Fire a shot that..."

what is supposed to pierce?  shadow savior does not fire a shot.

after the patch shadow shot will pierce when using deadly aim. that means you will be able to get onto you target with d/p regardless of other people bodyblocking, bit niche and requires not only running crit strikes but also deadly aim on a d/p thief. i would guess that you wont see this particular interaction often.

7 hours ago, bq pd.2148 said:

what is supposed to pierce?  shadow savior does not fire a shot.

after the patch shadow shot will pierce when using deadly aim. that means you will be able to get onto you target with d/p regardless of other people bodyblocking, bit niche and requires not only running crit strikes but also deadly aim on a d/p thief. i would guess that you wont see this particular interaction often.

Measured shot used to pierce on beta specter with Deadly aim then swapped to the beam, endless midnight.

It won't now. The shot heals you and allies porting with measured shot