Please introduce Target cap for all projectile denials

Put a target cap on all bubbles and walls and limit them each to 5 or 10 projectiles denied. Why does aegis block only one melee attack but then a bubble blocks infinite projectiles? it makes no sense and it's not fair or fun.  It shouldn't be omega aegis designed only to immeserate and obsolete entire weapon types and classes  for really no reason. You could still get strong value if there was a reasonable cap of 10 projectiles denied. There is no other effect in the game that has infinite effects like that and the fact that they bubbles are naturally chained together gives zergs an intrinsic and unnecessary advantage over roaming builds and allows harassment of spawn etc.
Often off-hours on my roaming ranger or deadeye, a group of maybe 10 of a larger server can just infinitely harass my spawn because they have access  to an uncounterable trump card for many roaming builds. 
Infinite projectile denial has no counterplay for most mesmer, ranger and deadeye roaming builds and other builds for no reason. Just abolish it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 4

17 minutes ago, gerberlyfe.9736 said:

Put a target cap on all bubbles and walls and limit them each to 5 or 10 projectiles denied. Why does aegis block only one melee attack but then a bubble blocks infinite projectiles? it makes no sense and it's not fair or fun.  It shouldn't be omega aegis designed only to immeserate and obsolete entire weapon types and classes  for really no reason. You could still get strong value if there was a reasonable cap of 10 projectiles denied. There is no other effect in the game that has infinite effects like that and the fact that they bubbles are naturally chained together gives zergs an intrinsic and unnecessary advantage over roaming builds and allows harassment of spawn etc.
Often off-hours on my roaming ranger or deadeye, a group of maybe 10 of a larger server can just infinitely harass my spawn because they have access  to an uncounterable trump card for many roaming builds. 
Infinite projectile denial has no counterplay for most mesmer, ranger and deadeye roaming builds and other builds for no reason. Just abolish it.

Cry me a kitten river! To have the balls to come here and ask to remove the only resemblance of counterplay against braindead pewpew roaming meta, you can time burst or change to melee when projectile denial is up...but that it's actually skilled/hard to pull but that's not as easy as sitting at 1200 range pewpewing from stealth and dodge BS.

P.S signed a ranger who mained the class for 6K hours. The vast vast majority of ranger mains in wvw sit at 1200 with their bow, cowering behind a wall of tanky BS but when I get in your face ( with melee ranger), most of you just start running like headless chickens with the GS.

Ranger, mesmer, thieves..you can all swap to melee weapon sets and have the mobility to get the kitten out on a whim with stealth, meanwhile the professions who rely on projectile denials can only stand there and take it all...man up and learn to play the kittening class!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3