Legendary WvW Infusions?

Legendary WvW Infusions?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to see WvW Legendary infusions that can add PvE infusion effects from other infusions you gained but with WvW stats?

• Yes
    • I'm an idiot
    • No

Posted (edited)

You know, it's kinda crazy how all the expensive infusions in this game only have agony resist on them. They should really have both and wvw bonuses; it's not like doing a bit better against guards will break the game.

And if people want to waste hundreds of gold just to have +9 agony infusion and a stat they should really have it too, because you can do that anyways.

It should also be known that PvErs outside of fractals can and will use WvW infusions too, since agony resist doesn't matter outside of fractals.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Like 1

Don't worry I'm sure you just gave them a great idea to add to the next expansion, a separate cosmetic infusion slot, break it from the stat infusions, lets even take it a step further, infusions will be separated from the gear and just added as a static slot to all equipment slots, you know, like how they broke runes to add the separate relic slot.

Now you might be thinking, well what if someone has more than one cosmetics infusion to show off? They'll get you covered bro, they'll have a cosmetic infusion slot for every piece of gear so you can have the usual 1-3 stat infusions and 1 cosmetic per piece, btw first one will be free and you have to gem upgrade the rest like the shared slots. 🤔

You're welcome anet. 🤑

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

Don't worry I'm sure you just gave them a great idea to add to the next expansion, a separate cosmetic infusion slot, break it from the stat infusions, lets even take it a step further, infusions will be separated from the gear and just added as a static slot to all equipment slots, you know, like how they broke runes to add the separate relic slot.

Now you might be thinking, well what if someone has more than one cosmetics infusion to show off? They'll get you covered bro, they'll have a cosmetic infusion slot for every piece of gear so you can have the usual 1-3 stat infusions and 1 cosmetic per piece, btw first one will be free and you have to gem upgrade the rest like the shared slots. 🤔

You're welcome anet. 🤑

Hey, don't give out those ideas for free! 😳

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

You're welcome anet. 🤑

genus!

8 hours ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

You're welcome anet. 🤑

Genus!

On 5/29/2024 at 6:48 PM, TheGrimm.5624 said:

lol, I am trying to figure out the I'm an idiot option. Does that mean you should not have worried about them and sold them for 1,000 gold option instead?

I don't know why that option is there either but I feel oddly tempted to press it.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 5/29/2024 at 6:48 PM, TheGrimm.5624 said:

lol, I am trying to figure out the I'm an idiot option. Does that mean you should not have worried about them and sold them for 1,000 gold option instead?

No, just that if you choose that answer you show that you are honest about the real reason you are still playing GW2 😛

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zepoolpe.9217 said:

No, just that if you choose that answer you show that you are honest about the real reason you are still playing GW2 😛

Just because I keep tripping on those marbles means...wait, there are 43 cards still in the deck yes? Crap its reset day...ok, I give up. Maybe coffee or tea might be in order I think.