Cheaters [Sick] Guild

When is Anet going to do something about thieves being able to teleport to ninja towers and keeps?  

This has happened twice that I've witnessed in the last week alone.  

Darby O Gill

Bred

Relentless

Leerouxx

Snwbrdr

BobL

This is the group that cheats and majority are from [Sick] Guild.  I've reported them over and over again and nothing has happened.  I'm going to name and shame them instead. 

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

I know two times people got banned(i was there), because of massive report!
One was using bots and the other for verbal abuse! Both times they got reported from over 30 people on the same time!!
When you face them ask in chat to report them, massive reports will force devs to check what is going on!!

p.s I believe they will check 😄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Windler.4815 said:

When is Anet going to do something about thieves being able to teleport to ninja towers and keeps?  

This has happened twice that I've witnessed in the last week alone.  

Darby O Gill

Bred

Relentless

Leerouxx

Snwbrdr

BobL

This is the group that cheats and majority are from [Sick] Guild.  I've reported them over and over again and nothing has happened.  I'm going to name and shame them instead. 

Glad someone is pointing this out and if anet reprimands once again for putting obvious cheaters on blast then you obviously do not care about your game mode, and can only lead me to believe you are fine with exploiting into wvw structures.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Tsk tsk tsk. Silly forum posters, when will you learn!?!? Anet only implements features the community DOESN'T want, like making siege disablers into siege disruptors, and then "fixing" said siege disruptors (that no one uses) so they are now unblockable. If you start posting that you WANT to see more exploits (and thus players abusing those exploits), only THEN will Anet actually remove them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I don't understand some people. You spend all this time building your account to reach a certain point to then cheat and risk it all for a "haha!" moment.  I wish mods would care a bit more but it's out of my hands and I'll just keep reporting and posting cheaters as they come. 

Posted (edited)

Well they ignore my reports with unquestionable video proof.

The exploits that are doable with in game mechanism don't get fixed for years and are well known and can be found on YouTube.

Don't understand at all that they are not banning those ppl and not fixing the exploits.

Yea and not to mention cheating tools .. fly hacks, ppl who port right back next to you after you killed them. Fun.

I try to play more for the fighting experience than the objectives. Helps not get to much annoyed. Doesn't really help tho xD

Bad manner is another topic, but yeah also this is ridiculous now a days. Imo this should be bannable as well. Toxicity shouldn't have any place to grow.

But hey after only giving a 6month PvP ban to someone who did match making manipulation... It was a statement for every toxic player: you don't have to fear anything.

Unless.. real money trading is involved than you are perma banned lol

Edited by Nero.7369
  • Like 1