Lesser and greater arcane chests in soto.

When you open greater arcane chest the problem dosent exist, i have new mastery i confirm by chosing two "numbers" you character hide heart of the obscure and you are good to go. When you open lesser arcane chest however you confirm with one "number" but you character is still holding the artefact in the hand. You have to wait 10 sec before you can do anything... Its annoing at best and from what i see when opening greater chests this should work the same with the lesser ones...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah I've had this issue since the beginning of Soto. I'd rather see change to the Lesser one to not have such a time limit and have them match the Greater Arcane Chests on times the heart of the obscure is out.

6 hours ago, Aueron.8279 said:

When you open greater arcane chest the problem dosent exist, i have new mastery i confirm by chosing two "numbers" you character hide heart of the obscure and you are good to go. When you open lesser arcane chest however you confirm with one "number" but you character is still holding the artefact in the hand. You have to wait 10 sec before you can do anything... Its annoing at best and from what i see when opening greater chests this should work the same with the lesser ones...

Ye I get around that problem right now by intentionally clicking the wrong one, or spamming 1 while waiting for the 2nd proc to load.