Why are 90'% of convergences Umbriel?

I've done 8 convergences this week. Only one was not Umbriel.

Also, this boss is a bit out of hand, Spams instant map covering AoE non stop. I can spend all of my time dodging and am then not doing much damage. We did beat him once but most groups can't keep Zojja healthy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Not really sure what the maths would bear out, but considering there are a total of 5 bosses now, it is a bid odd. 

In the last week on normal I have done 4-5 a day and have seen Umbriel every.single.time - with the exception of once and it turned out to be Sorrow.  Someone who is better at maths than I am can work out what the percentage is for him showing up then. 

Unless I am missing info, it seems like the other bosses would at least make an appearance in that time, but that has not happened for me either --- so maybe we just are having a run of bad-Umbriel-luck... 🤪  🤷‍♀️

That's odd, I only got Umbriel only once all week which was earlier this evening. I got Demon Knight 3 times, Sorrow once and Hell Sister twice so it's probably just weird rng luck. 

The only boss that I'm not a fan of really is Sorrow though because A) I hate forced movement mechanics that I can't seem to negate/avoid and B) the telegraphing for the knock up is hard to see with so much clutter on the ground. Umbriel I only dislike because he moves around so much like that surfboard Kryptis and if you're using melee weapons you are just running around trying to chase him down the whole time lol

On 6/1/2024 at 4:26 PM, Mega Myth.5307 said:

I've done 8 convergences this week. Only one was not Umbriel.

Also, this boss is a bit out of hand, Spams instant map covering AoE non stop. I can spend all of my time dodging and am then not doing much damage. We did beat him once but most groups can't keep Zojja healthy.

Folks gotta learn mechanics (bring essence to the rat to heal her or fail) sometime...

• Like 2