Avid world class fisher.

I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune. I wasn't very lucky for quite some time either and managed to finish the Avid World Class Fishing just a few days ago.
There's a fishing hole in Nayos, which is accessible after the new Meta event has been completed. It drops only World Class fish.
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Deep_World-Class_Fish

I tried to hop on a map that just completed the Meta, climbed up to the spire, consumed one of those Zephyrite Fish Jerkies and tried my luck.
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Zephyrite_Fish_Jerky

That very hole has surely been a blessing for me.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Hybarf Tics.2048 said:

Can't seem to find any good locations for Bloodfish & Totemfish any clues? 🫠

Give Sandswept Isles (specifically the Strait of Panube/Atholma/northern half of Chukara Sea regions) and Rata Sum (specifically Rata Sum Port Authority/Idea Incubation Lab regions) a try. I fish almost exclusively in Sandswept Isles and routinely repeat both Avid World Class and Avid Saltwater collections along with Avid Desert Isles, and in the past I've had a lot of luck with World Class and Saltwater fish in the Rata Sum map.

• Like 1

I was stuck with two missing to complete all the fishing achievements for weeks, then I got both a couple of days apart, that's the reality of RnG, my best advice is to not hyper focus on it because that will cause you distress, instead give yourself try limits before you call it quits to try again another day.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Dean Calaway.9718 said:

I was stuck with two missing to complete all the fishing achievements for weeks, then I got both a couple of days apart, that's the reality of RnG...

That Goldfish drop can be brutal. It's held me up on completion for more than a month at a time sometimes...