Where are other Mastery points?

Hello everyone, and forgive me for the newbie question.
I have a character at level 80, I have already used several mastery points, but I see that to activate other things several more are needed but I don't know where to look for them since there are a maximum of 2/3 of them in the maps.

Thank you

Posted (edited)

Go to achievements tab ingame (after pressing "h"), then press the cog wheel next to the search bar and use "add mastery point filter" to apply filter for any core/expansion mastery points you need. That way you'll only be left with achievements rewarding you with those mastery points.

Or wiki: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mastery_point_unlocks

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 4

You need to get the right color for the right unlocks, and yes there are two shades of blue that are different points for different masteries.

Besides the achievement points they're in maps as well, they'll be grey until you get them, they may be hard to spot.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dean Calaway.9718 said:

Besides the achievement points they're in maps as well, they'll be grey until you get them, they may be hard to spot.

True but those are also shown in achievements tab under "mastery insights", so at least it can be easly checked if you missed any.