Lesser Essence of Gold Did Not Give 1% Increase to Gold Find

I bought my last available Lesser Essence of Gold about 10 minutes ago, and checked first to see what my Gold Find was at before using. It was at 101%. I used the Lesser Essence of Gold, and my Gold Find is still at 101%. I submitted a ticket, but since we don't get any contact from that, I am posting here. 1000 AA is not a small amount, so I either need the 1% increase, or a refund of that 1000 AA, please!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bella Rikka.2387 said:

I submitted a ticket, but since we don't get any contact from that

If you mean you submitted an in-game Bug Report, you, indeed, will not get a response.

For a guaranteed response, you will need to actually 'Submit a Ticket' via the 'Support' link above/below or, alternatively, send an email to 'support@arena.net'.

Good luck. 

(Did you try logging out completely and logging back in/changing maps?)

10 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

If you mean you submitted an in-game Bug Report, you, indeed, will not get a response.

For a guaranteed response, you will need to actually 'Submit a Ticket' via the 'Support' link above/below or, alternatively, send an email to 'support@arena.net'.

Good luck. 

(Did you try logging out completely and logging back in/changing maps?)

I did, thanks! They actually already replied, which was entirely unexpected on the weekend. Usually, I figure it will wait until Monday. Don't know if they fixed it or I was just stupid, but the Lesser Essence of Gold popped up in my bank inventory. Thanks for the quick support, guys! 😁

• Sad 1