didn't receive item from xpac purchases

Just a quick little question, 

i'm not quite sure how to to submit this ticket. 

I just noticed with the purchase of the latest expansion (Janthir Wilds), that I haven't been getting the shared inventory slots from the other expansions that I (previously) purchased. 
The shared inventory slot that you get from purchasing even the basic version of any expansion is where they place the lvl 80 boost that also comes with it, but since I don't often create alts, the lvl 80 boosts have been stacking in my inventory, and weren't placed in a new shared inventory slot. 

I have purchased every expansion off the store, which means I should have 5 inventory slots from the expansions. But I bought HoT and PoF as a bundle and both lvl 80 boosts went to 1 shared inventory slot, so i don't know if I was meant to get 2 shared inventory slots off of that...

1 shared inventory slot is stacked with 3 lvl 80 boosts. (1 from EoD and 1 from SoTo. 1 from JW, but with JW, I DID get a new slot).
1 shared inventory slot was just added with the purchase of JW. 

which means I never got an inventory slot from HoT/EoD/SoTO. 

Can I still claim those missing shared inventory slots?

Or am I just kitten out of luck since I made those purchases years ago? 
If I can still claim them, what does this fall under? Account support, game, purchases and billing support, what? 

First, you only get one L80 Boost/Shared Inventory Slot with the purchase of Path of Fire/Heart of Thorns bundle.

The three L80 Boosts are from PoF/HoT, EoD, and SotO.  You should have one Shared Inventory Slot with 4 L80 Boosts, plus 3 Shared Inventory Slots you can use. 

How many Shared Inventory Slots do you have?  Can you provide a screenshot?

It doesn't really matter what you choose on your Support Ticket; if you choose the wrong category, it will  only take a bit longer to be routed to the correct team.  (I'd probably choose 'Account Support'.)

I have 10 shared inventory slots, one of which has a stack of 3 lvl 80 boosts (I did use 1).
But I've been playing since 2017 and I've bought shared inventory slots off the gem store before, so that accounts for the extra 6.

I know for sure I didn't get any inventory slots for EoD or SoTO. I just wanna know if they can even do anything from something that old. 

19 minutes ago, Anwiga.3679 said:

I have 10 shared inventory slots, one of which has a stack of 3 lvl 80 boosts (I did use 1).
But I've been playing since 2017 and I've bought shared inventory slots off the gem store before, so that accounts for the extra 6.

I know for sure I didn't get any inventory slots for EoD or SoTO. I just wanna know if they can even do anything from something that old. 

So then you got the right anmunt.

1 from hot/pof 1 from eod 1 from soto and 1 from jw

Posted (edited)

huh? no... I'm missing something.

of the 4 slots i'm supposed to have, 1 is taken with the stack and 1 is open. 

where'd the other 2 slots go? 

(but none of that answers the question of whether support can or is willing to do anything from years ago)

Edited by Anwiga.3679
bout to give up

If you bought 6 Shared Inventory Slots, and you have 10, then you have the exact amount you should have. 

Six (6) purchased + one (1) from PoF/HoT + one (1) from EoD + one (1) from SotO + one (1) from Janthir Wilds = ten (10).

You are certainly able to contact the CS Team and inquire about your account; they may find the same results.  🤷‍♂️

• Like 1