Aurene, you good?

12 hours ago, Isopod.4156 said:

I love them, they do kinda look like plastic but the colors are great.

I agree, I like the colors, not overly fond of the plastic design.  I guess if you have a character they work for?  

Aurene's 'branding' is closer to those colors. Or it was. You see it in Caithe for example. More blue/purple, less prismatic.

That set is almost certainly the Crystal Bloom's work who generally have more of a blue purple look. Aurene's legendary set has her matured/prismatic look. Maybe they crafted it from slivers of her breath when she was still younger?

Something like that.

• Like 2

On 6/14/2024 at 3:20 AM, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

I have to say, I was confused by the pink color...and not fond of it.

I don't mind the pink. I do mind that it's plastic kind of pink, and that it does not fit the rest of the weapon at all. If they wanted to go into that color palette, a more vibrant and rich shade on an overall pink-themed weapon would have been a far better choice. Or, they could have skipped the pink completely and went with something fitting the underlying colors.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

I don't mind the pink. I do mind that it's plastic kind of pink, and that it does not fit the rest of the weapon at all. If they wanted to go into that color palette, a more vibrant and rich shade on an overall pink-themed weapon would have been a far better choice. Or, they could have skipped the pink completely and went with something fitting the underlying colors.

This. 

Pink is fine. A plasticky color that looks like something Fisher Price would use for their line of toddler toys is not.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3