Halstein is broken

If you leave the Dragon ball instance and come back, you dont get credit for anything you do. You get credit for what you kill in the instance, but the instance rewards no further credit towards completion of the Dragon ball arena. Halstein is broken until it can put you in the instance you belong in, regardless of whether there are others there to join you. 

• Confused 2

Say you complete the first 3 oppenents in the dragon arena and then go do a hologram stampede. When you come back you cannot advance in the dragon arena unless you restart, or somehow get into a group starting on the last 3 opponents in the dragon arena. Halstein will not put you into the part with the 4th opponent. if you get into a group with the 5th or 6th opponent, you get no credit for completing them.

• Confused 1

It's not broken, though. It's never been set up to save your individual progress if you leave. Sometimes you'll start from the first boss, but other times you might get dropped into a group that's on the third or fourth one. And I've never had it not count any of the bosses, even if I did them out of order (like I did this year).

• Like 1

Yes, it's no different. So far I have gotten back in to get credt for the fifth and sixth. Saltspray being the 6th. I dont think the game will ever offer me the 4th opponent. Even if I somehow do get in and kill it, I wont get credit. Only way is to restart the whole thing.  To me, that make halstein broken.

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

After relogging, it showed me needing only the first dragon arena opponent. That was totally inaccurate. So, I did that and now it shows no credit for any part of the dragon arena. Totally messed up and no longer worth the effort.

Edited by Tumult.2578
  • Confused 2

• 3 weeks later...

Halstein was the npc that granted access to the Dragon Bash Arena, but did not track any daily progress and dropped us in the arena with bosses we had already done, so we could not complete the first 5 opponents.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3