Disguised Umbrella a missed opportunity.

So, recently the "Disguised Umbrella Sword Skin" was added to the gemstore. And it does pretty much what's expected. It looks like an umbrella, oddly carried on the hip, when sheathed. Looks like a sword when unsheathed.

And that's it.

The problem is, that should NOT be it! They've missed two other items that should have been made and sold alongside of it!

The first would be a Novelty Umbrella. You bring it out, and you hold it over your head. Walk around with it, too. I mean, if we have an umbrella with us, that's only natural. Right?

The second would be the Umbrella Glider. I don't think I have to explain this one to anyone, or why it should exist.

The three together would have been an awesome themed pack to sell, and I think it would have made a lot more players happy. It would have made the sword fit in better, instead of being this odd thing that makes no sense on its own.

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

I do beg your pardon, but the notion of umbrellas taking flight is under the exclusive magical jurisdiction of The Walt Disney Company. Any attempt to launch a brolly into the stratosphere without the express written consent of a certain practically perfect nanny could result in a stern talking-to from a cartoon mouse, I dare say!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

21 minutes ago, Arianth Moonlight.6453 said:

I do beg your pardon, but the notion of umbrellas taking flight is under the exclusive magical jurisdiction of The Walt Disney Company. Any attempt to launch a brolly into the stratosphere without the express written consent of a certain practically perfect nanny could result in a stern talking-to from a cartoon mouse, I dare say!

Didn't you hear?  Their original mouse has slipped from Disney's grasp!  The steamboat mouse has been making call on evert port that will have him.  Disney can't do a thing about it.

• Like 2