Servers /wave

To all the servers /wave.

Good hunting to all where you find it.

SoR - TY for 2 years of tourney fun.

SBI - Thanks for 9 years of PuG and flashmob fun. 

Good hunting to all where you land, may your bags be full!

Edit: Sorry confused peeps, was fun conversations tonight with peeps that enjoyed their servers and wanted to leave them a spot to say goodbye till next they meet for all those that were on the same server for extended periods. 

Edited by TheGrimm.5624
Edit: Sorry confused peep
  • Like 3
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

It’s the 14 years after launch and the day of deletion yet we still can’t be consistent on whether it’s servers or worlds.

As I said before, pub. So pull up a stool and have a pint to where you have been hanging out.

Posted (edited)

lol, the other thing with the betas was frenemies. So be ready to banter and laugh with them. Prep your snarks and be ready to return banter. Just sayin.

Edt: sorry confused peeps I think the funniest questions while server linking's happened was, where are the rest of you and why are you so nice.

Edited by TheGrimm.5624
Edit: Sorry confused peep
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

As I said before, pub. So pull up a stool and have a pint to where you have been hanging out.

I just hope this pub isn't Trees Lounge...

Edited by Chaba.5410

Cheers to The Furnace, my main home for these past 12 years and my introduction to wvw when the comms invaded  Lornars Pass one glorious night in January 2014 and came to kill The Twisted Marionette for us PVE Scrubs

Salute to Ebay, my alt home for the last 7 years - Lots of good scouts, plenty of good stubborn people and many good times!

See you all on the other side ❤️