Tournament chart

There should be like a chart you can view during tournaments, like showing the different rounds, and which teams where. I know you can see the standings live matches but its not very clear. 

Like the wall charts you get  

• Like 1

I want the 25 Player observe cap to be removed in custom arenas and I want to be able to spectate any AT match I'd like, with obvious rules such as no map chats.

I'm thinking the reason that hasnt been done yet is due to technical issues, though.

25 minutes ago, Saiyan.1704 said:

I want the 25 Player observe cap to be removed in custom arenas and I want to be able to spectate any AT match I'd like, with obvious rules such as no map chats.

I'm thinking the reason that hasnt been done yet is due to technical issues, though.

Even a 25 player cap on ats would be better than what we have now. There probably is technical limitations regarding spectator amount, but disqualifying everyone but streamers is an anet decision. 

24 minutes ago, Saiyan.1704 said:

it has to be prebuilt into whatever observer system put in place, kitten like that would potentially get people more interested in watching but if you ever observed in one of those matches the camera angles are fixed and theres no free cam, or anything cool like that, i think we would have to wait until guildwars 3 to get this, but hopefully they fix the readability of fights and spectators for guild wars three, right guys?!?!? so they pvp doesnt just die and players dont start actively praising its death right????? gw3 is going to be so epic

also when your queing for at's what the kitten is that garbled mess of letters and numbers when you que in that sub menu where theres like a ticker it spews information but i genuinely never understood what it meant, and when you look at the teams scores its always 0 to 0 what the kitten is up with that.

On 6/14/2024 at 6:39 PM, Saiyan.1704 said:

I think the AT matches should be able to be spectated as like a saved replay or at least a 5 min delay. Spectating real time would just be super easily abused.

• Like 2