More Charr fur colors, please?

I'd prefer they keep the colors more natural (?) for lack of a better word.  As cute as the Pink Panther would be, I would rather not have a full body of bubblegum fur.   I suspect with some the infusions one could probably make it green enough.  

• Sad 1

Logically The Black Lion trading company would sell fur dye to Charr.  It might not make sense for a low ranking legionnaire, but the commander is of high rank and they consort with foreigners.  The commander could be any color they want and no one would publicly criticize the commander's fashion sense.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Farohna.6247 said:

I'd prefer they keep the colors more natural (?) for lack of a better word.  As cute as the Pink Panther would be, I would rather not have a full body of bubblegum fur.   I suspect with some the infusions one could probably make it green enough.  

I think we can safely say by now that we are beyond "natural" in this day and age with this game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:

I think we can safely say by now that we are beyond "natural" in this day and age with this game.

Lol fair enough.  Mind you, I wouldn't mind having some purple-ish spots on my charr pattern.

Hmm do you think they will try to sidestep the issue again by releasing an armor set like they did with the tattoo armors?  If it works I am fine with it.  It would still need to be fairly revealing if it is going to show all of that dyed or patterned charr fur.

On the topic of Charr fur colors, it would be really nice if [Winter's Heart Infusion] would turn Charr fur 'Bright White' like it does to the skin colors of other races. 🙏

Instead we [Charr] get an odd tint of blue that is very underwhelming when compared to what the infusion does on others races. 😔

I understand that we [Charr] have furr as opposed to natural skin covering our body, but I don't understand why that would change the color of that specific infusion. 😕