Network error causing crash on SotO maps and Guild Hall (Isle of Reflection)

Error message: "Network error. The inability to connect to Guild Wars 2 may be caused by internet routing issues or a server network failure. If the problem persists, please visit our support website. (Code=5:11:3:164:101)"

Only started today. No arcdps but I do run BlishHUD (issue still occurs when Blish is not running).

First saw it when using Mistlock scroll to return to Amnytas. Happened several times over.

Tried going to Wizard's Tower to enter through portal, still occurred.

Was able to login with character in Skywatch Archipelago, but issue started occurring when using scroll to return to Wizard's Tower.

Went about other daily things and noticed it again when trying to visit Guild Hall (Isle of Reflection).

Posted (edited)

I was able to get into some of the SotO maps tonight but still hitting it when trying to get into the guild hall and again now trying to go from Black Citadel into Lion's Arch. Pretty annoying.

Hoping someone chimes in with thoughts on what it might be. I don't think anything has changed on my end as far as addons, etc.

Edited by Pompleemoose.9467

Same here getting "Network error. The inability to connect to Guild Wars 2 may be caused by internet routing issues or a server network failure. If the problem persists, please visit our support website. (Code=5:11:3:164:101)

Happening since Friday on various maps including core maps which I never had any problems.

Removed arcdps, reset my router, tried a- repair, and a -prefreset, still having the same issues.

Streaming at Max or not and still having the issue.

tried with -clientport 443 and had a weird error message not sure if it correlated or not: InstanceCreate failed.Error=1036, Product=9; Module=18; Line=624

Edited by Acoreus.7591