Returning Player - LF ACTIVE WvW Guild

Hey all,

Returning player here. I played casually off and on up until POF and then quit up until a couple weeks ago. I've always enjoyed WvW and when I heard about the new update it seemed pretty cool to start getting back into it. Unfortunately I ended up in Abaddon's Prison and good lord, it's awful. I've been playing quite a bit since the update went live and it involves just constantly getting crushed with little to no effort from the opposing teams. I'm very much a noob when it comes to WvW, but I would really like to find an ACTIVE guild that specializes in it and is willing to teach players on how to hone their skills and learn the mode. I enjoy playing on my Warrior and Guardian and am cool with learning whatever role needs to be filled. I used to dedicate a lot of time in games like WoW in PvP/Raids as well as competitive fps and I've always enjoyed WvW, I've just always had trouble finding a dedicated group for it. 

Thanks!

Hey there....I run with PACK...we are also on Abaddon's Prison. We have yet to get crushed to be honest, beaten yes, but everyone gets beat, no matter the skill level. I guess what timezone you run on and what guilds have join ran alongside?? PACK runs WvW 5 nights a week, but 3 nights are closed but comped, like a comp squad. Why dont you reach out to me and we can chat better. Maybe we can change your mind about a few things 🙂 
Please feel free to reach out to me in-game at Rantaine.4759 or on Discord at Dguvner#3035