Ranger pet skills won't activate

I know you guys like when we have to spam abilities in order to achieve anything in the game but can you please fix the bug where I need to finger spam F2 button for the pet skill to activate? 

It's annoying trying to activate the aegis on the tiger or to do the break bar skills, when pets literally don't want to listen. It's like that on all the pets, and you also made a trait that is forcing us to swap them all the time, which might be bugging the skill in the first place. 

Since you are so set to adding more pets, at least fix their most basic function. 

Edited by corwin.3495
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• corwin.3495 changed the title to Ranger pet skills won't activate

Pets were always iffy, that's why I love Soulbeast so much, yet even that you need to deal with the pets still bugging as you get in and out of water for example, if I had a penny for every time the pet gets bugged that way I could afford to buy NCsoft... probably.

Best (and only) thing you can do is just think of it as a feature, not a bug, if you are hoping for a fix, well...

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Dean Calaway.9718 said:

Pets were always iffy, that's why I love Soulbeast so much, yet even that you need to deal with the pets still bugging as you get in and out of water for example, if I had a penny for every time the pet gets bugged that way I could afford to buy NCsoft... probably.

Best (and only) thing you can do is just think of it as a feature, not a bug, if you are hoping for a fix, well...

Then they should stop adding new ones when they're not even working properly. Pilling bugs on top of bugs is not a way to go. Or add things like boonstrip and more stability to the druid's kit, so we don't have to depend on the pet so much.