Guild didn't get grouped together

Maybe I'm supposed to just put in a support ticket but I wasn't sure since it affects more than just my account. As far as I can tell, no one from my small friend guild was put on the same team for the restructure. We did select the guild to be our wvw guild before the cut off by at least a few hours each, some by more than a day, but we are all on different teams as far as I can tell (one person is working and hadn't checked before I noticed it). Is there something to be done to fix it? We were looking forward to being able to play together without having to swap servers (some had selected other servers in the past for various reasons) and now the guild grouping feature just didn't work.

Edited by tykel.6073
typo

8 minutes ago, tykel.6073 said:

Maybe I'm supposed to just put in a support ticket but I wasn't sure since it affects more than just my account. As far as I can tell, no one from my small friend guild was put on the same team for the restructure. We did select the guild to be our wvw guild before the cut off by at least a few hours each, some by more than a day, but we are all on different teams as far as I can tell (one person is working and hadn't checked before I noticed it). Is there something to be done to fix it? We were looking forward to being able to play together without having to swap servers (some had selected other servers in the past for various reasons) and now the guild grouping feature just didn't work.

According to Anet, we're supposed to open tickets with support.  I heard they are moving people afaik if there were mistakes made.  Like maybe some of your members only clicked the check box to represent and not the button "Set as WvW guild"?  Or did that before match reset rather than the team making deadline?  Or got the wrong guild set?

Edited by Chaba.5410

2 minutes ago, tykel.6073 said:

We basically all did it together in discord while streaming before the team making deadline to make sure it was done correctly.

If it's the result of bugs, support will take care of that too.