WVW Restructuring - BETA tab of WVW panel does not show team roster

I was shocked when someone posted a screenshot roster of our alliance listed in their WVW Restructuring - BETA tab of the WVW panel. I was wondering how we were supposed to administer the alliance members and the information is there for maybe one person. The rest of us show the Current Assigned Team only and the rest of the panel is blank. I doubt many even know this information is supposed to show there! Please fix so we can keep track of our alliance members.

Edited by Laureh.2097
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Laureh.2097 changed the title to WVW Restructuring - BETA tab of WVW panel does not show team roster
39 minutes ago, Laureh.2097 said:

I was shocked when someone posted a screenshot roster of our alliance listed in their WVW Restructuring - BETA tab of the WVW panel. I was wondering how we were supposed to administer the alliance members and the information is there for maybe one person. The rest of us show the Current Assigned Team only and the rest of the panel is blank. I doubt many even know this information is supposed to show there! Please fix so we can keep track of our alliance members.

Unfortunately it's not a bug.  It's something that will be released at some point in the future.  The screenshot you saw was the Team Selection panel for players who were not assigned to any team.

• Adding guild roster indicators for players who have chosen the currently viewed guild as their WvW guild
  • Making the WvW Team Selection panel information visible but inactive when you have an assigned team, allowing players to see what teams their contacts and guilds are on

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/wvw-world-restructuring-beta-feedback-and-future/

• Thanks 1