mirror of lyssa:  approx numbers  2,000,000                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            frost citadel and skrittsburgh numbers combined approx  7                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             the numbers may be slightly out, but you get my drift.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

On 6/21/2024 at 10:09 AM, gashen.3874 said:

to the two people that are confused, it is called SARCASM and not to be taken seriously or are you not English speaking

lol. True.

But a flipside might be they are on MoL in a time zone where they also feel outnumbered. Mind you I am DoT so I don't have a dog in this race. But I do also try and figure out why some replies get confused. Which I am sure mine will is as well once I hit reply lol.