Virtuoso on Leave of Absence

3 hours ago, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

OK BUT GIVE BLADETURN REQUIEM BACK THE BLOCK WHILE WE WAIT!

I expect that would just result in breaking Bladeturn Requiem.  Then you would have two disabled class abilities while they try to solve both problems.

8 hours ago, Zebulous.2934 said:

I expect that would just result in breaking Bladeturn Requiem.  Then you would have two disabled class abilities while they try to solve both problems.

How on earth would you expect to break Bladeturn Requiem? Is there any way this skill could become WORSE?

1 hour ago, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

How on earth would you expect to break Bladeturn Requiem? Is there any way this skill could become WORSE?

These are the 4rd? 5th? generation of devs to work on this game.  It would be a minor miracle if reverting a change didn't break something.  Even if the original devs were available I doubt that they remember why they made certain coding decisions.  The new devs were taught with different methods on different software and are probably struggling with "on the job training."   Old game code is far from streamlined and efficient. 
You seem to imply that the devs just have to click a toggle to fix an issue and that no related items will have issues once that toggle is clicked.

54 minutes ago, Zebulous.2934 said:

These are the 4rd? 5th? generation of devs to work on this game.  It would be a minor miracle if reverting a change didn't break something.  Even if the original devs were available I doubt that they remember why they made certain coding decisions.

Ok, jokes aside for one moment, the current ANet devs know what they're doing when it comes to the technical side of things. They have recently reworked a lot of the old systems, unspaghettified a lot of the old tangled code, and cleaned up a lot of things. Sometimes things break, ok, it's bound to happen when the codebase is so big, but they're doing wonders. I do question their design decisions, I don't question their technical skills. They are good.

• Like 1