Bladesong Distortion Disabled

[RANT] Disabled?!?! REALLY?!! Why don't you take the MAIN survival ability and just turn it off without any warning, thanks?!

Sure there's some apparent "exploit" I've never seen or heard of before, but that sure as hell sounds like a "Dev issue" doesn't it? Don't punish regular players because of your bugs that you're unable to resolve. At least provide an alternative!

Just died multiple times because I went to 5-10% HP, pressed the ability, and nothing happened! -.- [/RANT]

So sad.........

• Confused 6

9 minutes ago, Rentapest.6503 said:

[RANT] Disabled?!?! REALLY?!! Why don't you take the MAIN survival ability and just turn it off without any warning, thanks?!

Sure there's some apparent "exploit" I've never seen or heard of before, but that sure as hell sounds like a "Dev issue" doesn't it? Don't punish regular players because of your bugs that you're unable to resolve. At least provide an alternative!

Just died multiple times because I went to 5-10% HP, pressed the ability, and nothing happened! -.- [/RANT]

So sad.........

Read the news and announcement section maybe?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Magesterium.1750 said:

What is the exploit??? lol i was so confused i dont rely on it too much because well cooldowns , but i waas like kitten heck?

the short answer (to avoid forum rules about discussing exploits): it's was an invicibility glitch in ALL game modes

• Like 2
  • Haha 1