Long-time Noob Looking for Guild [NA]

Hi — long time listener, first time caller.

So, when I say long-time noob, I mean I've been playing the game since pretty much the beginning (even dabbled in one of the first two closed beta events - I remember we couldn't make asura or sylvari at the time) but I've never ... gotten good. I haven't delved into much of the story content, and my skills are probably just a notch above a new player's. I have always played more or less solo, save for playing with family members and the occasional random team-up. 
The reason for that being that I'm shy. 😛 However, I've been thinking lately that it may be nice to be in a guild, so that when I am feeling like playing with others, I don't have to shout into the void that is map chat. I may end up deciding that I'm not ready to join a guild, but thought I'd at least see if anyone would have me LOL. I don't really know what the landscape for guilds is right now, and I'm not sure if people would want someone like me who takes a while to come out of my shell, but wants to have that sense of community. 

TL;DR, I'm not good at the game but want a guild that doesn't mind introverts hanging out and occasionally popping in to say hello.
A bit of criteria I guess;

• I'm a woman in my 20s, and ideally I'd want a guild with primarily other adults.
  • Should go without saying, but if your guild is home to bigots and people are cracking offensive jokes in GC, just move on because I'm not interested.
  • I'm on PST, but have irregular hours. I play most often past midnight, but could be persuaded to log on at more reasonable times of day. 🤭
  • I play PvE and WvW, though I haven't gotten into any of the higher level PvE content like fractals and raids and such (yet. I am interested in trying them in the future.) - I don't really do PvP or RP!  
  • I was on Fort Aspenwood, but I guess that doesn't matter so much now with the world restructuring stuff?
  • If everything I've said up to this point didn't make it obvious, I'm by no means a hardcore player, so if you have a focus on skill improvement, game meta, and builds, I probably wouldn't be able to bring anything to the table. On that note, I also am not looking for a guild with mandatory rep % or log-in requirements.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but if there's more information that I should include let me know! I'll DM anyone I'm interested in joining the guild of, if it's all the same, but I'll edit this post to say I'm done looking if I join one. I may not make a decision right away as I like to weigh options, so don't take it personally if you post and I don't DM you right away or anything. 🙂