[Seems fixed] Binding of Ipos causing graphic glitch

Hey,

since (hm actually no idea, could be a or some month(s)) I have some strange graphic glitches in the game. I could track them down to the Binding of Ipos.
I made a short video of the issue, slowing down the time to better show the glitch: 

My specifications:
AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
Geforce RTX 3080
Windows 10 Pro 22H2 (19045.4529)

Edited by Vinzenz.5968

First, make sure your NVidia driver is up to date.  Then clear out the gw2cache (https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/5bncp5/psa_dont_forget_to_clear_your_cache/) and maybe run -repair.  If the issue persists, clear out the local.dat file (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Local.dat).  There's been some recent patch related to a texture loading issue and your game user data might still have some cruft in it.

I have an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X with a 1080Ti on Win11 Pro.  I haven't seen any glitches with Binding of Ipos myself.  Could be a difference with GPU architecture or Windows versions.

Edited by Chaba.5410

Posted (edited)

thx, will try that. So I did already a clean reinstall of my graphics driver, and did a total reinstall of the game. Neither deleting the gw2cache, nor deleting local dat helped 😕 I'd exclude an hardware issue, as I have no such issues in any other game, also did a Memtest and some GPU/CPU stresstests.
I'll do a second check later, but I seem to have the same issue on my a bit older Laptop (also running win10). (Just tested and can confirm, same issue on my laptop)
I somehow think if it could be an issue with a specific Win10 update or smth in this direction.

Edited by Vinzenz.5968

Posted (edited)

Oh it’s not just my character, in raids with Mesmers playing with ipos it’s even worse ^^ (even if I go lowest character quality) if you look close enough you can see that the book is misplaced. Sometimes just slightly, but if it overlaps the camera you have this big geometry glitches, it seems the vertices are all over the place ^^

Edited by Vinzenz.5968

• Vinzenz.5968 changed the title to [Seems fixed] Binding of Ipos causing graphic glitch