match issues

4 minutes ago, okey MATMAZEL.7512 said:

to anet;

pls fix your fcking team matchmaking

always fcking newbies on team

always fcking idiots on team

and always fcking strong opposing team...

looks like you are after a special awesome elite team to slot into

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bladestrom.6425 said:

Görünüşe göre içine girebileceğin özel ve harika bir elit ekibin peşindesin

Are you a fake person created by the Anet to hide themselves or are you just taking on their flattery? Remember this, they will not give you moderation.

What rank? I can say on NA if you are g1 and below then it is nothing but a circling drain of awful players, and you yourself must be able to carry at least two other teammates to make it into the g2 bracket.

Once you get to g2, its a 50/50 on actually competent teams.  You get the competent ones in g3 and above but then you also get the matchmaker bringing you back down if you get too far over 50%.  You will occasionally get synch q stomped too as the top 100 alt army spawn camps their way to a 50-500.  

It's not really "winnible" without resorting to social engineering and duo--so I just farm pips and try to stay mid-g2 at most all times (150 games played).  That way you still get good games lot of times and aren't sucked into the black hole that is ~1280 and below.  

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

What rank? I can say on NA if you are g1 and below then it is nothing but a circling drain of awful players, and you yourself must be able to carry at least two other teammates to make it into the g2 bracket.

Once you get to g2, its a 50/50 on actually competent teams.  You get the competent ones in g3 and above but then you also get the matchmaker bringing you back down if you get too far over 50%.  You will occasionally get synch q stomped too as the top 100 alt army spawn camps their way to a 50-500.  

It's not really "winnible" without resorting to social engineering and duo--so I just farm pips and try to stay mid-g2 at most all times (150 games played).  That way you still get good games lot of times and aren't sucked into the black hole that is ~1280 and below.  

kinda sad, but i have to agree you get the most balanced games when you around 1350-1400. Once you get past 1420 you'll be placed against the plat duo 90% of the time. If you get to close to g1 it becomes afk wars, where 70% of the matches one person will afk after dying once or twice.