[Suggestion] Make an utility of unusual coin (soto)

Hello there.

The unusual coin from soto haven't utiliy except the gift of perstistance and recipes.

I was hoping a tab with the Portable Wizard's Tower Exchange/Gharr Leadclaw npc with the last part of soto (for people who still don't know what is it ----> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Portable_Wizard's_Tower_Exchange).

If you have unlock each recipes and got enough gift for the armor, they slowly start to stack in your curency account.

I suppose that with the next extension, they will be converted in an "new" currency only for soto but if nothing change, they will continue to stack.

Right now i have 9k of unusual coin who is sleeping. (i have finished t1/t2 obsidian armor and crafted each collections weapons from soto)
It would be nice to add a tab to portale wizard tower exchange/npc to exchange maybe against some other currency from soto (static charge, calcified gasp, pinch of stardust) or other utilities or other things from previous extension/lws. Even the ancient coin have more utility (jade/antique stone).

Edited by Valaraukar.7652
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Valaraukar.7652 said:

Hello there.

The unusual coin from soto haven't utiliy except the gift of perstistance and recipes.

I was hoping a tab with the Portable Wizard's Tower Exchange/Gharr Leadclaw npc with the last part of soto (for people who still don't know what is it ----> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Portable_Wizard's_Tower_Exchange).

If you have unlock each recipes and got enough gift for the armor, they slowly start to stack in your curency account.

I suppose that with the next extension, they will be converted in an "new" currency only for soto but if nothing change, they will continue to stack.

Right now i have 9k of unusual coin who is sleeping. (i have finished t1/t2 obsidian armor and crafted each collections weapons from soto)
It would be nice to add a tab to portale wizard tower exchange/npc to exchange maybe against some other currency from soto (static charge, calcified gasp, pinch of stardust) or other utilities or other things from previous extension/lws. Even the ancient coin have more utility (jade/antique stone).

When JW comes out all Unusual Coins in your wallet will become Ancient Coins so you will be able to use them in Cantha. After JW launches all Coins you obtain in SotO will also be Ancient Coins.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ancient_Coin

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Hello there.

Even if you right until arena decide to change it  (quote) :

This system of discovery and reclassification shall continue in perpetuity. Or until the society changes its mind. Thank you for your time, and I hope to see you all at the next symposium.

I still think it's should be nice to add a new tab to exchange for some soto currency or utilities or other things.

Changing them in ancient coin will only continue to stack them (since they are only usefull for stone (jade 52 silver who is already enough low price right now (200 ancient coin exchange unlimited) ) and antique who is weekly only (+-2 gold) (10 ancient coin exchange). And if you don't care about eod leg weapon, it's even worst.

Edited by Valaraukar.7652
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1