leveling guide 1-80 in 1½ hour - crafting guide

According to GW2 efficiency, it takes approximately 555g to craft 30 of each crafting professions’ backpacks from scratch (at insta buy; about 471g if you place orders for everything). On the other hand, GW2 Crafts says it’s approximately 327g to max all professions including scribe, (192g for all professions except scribe)—and that doesn’t include all the gold you’ll earn back from selling the things you make. So in reality, if you’re following GW2 Crafts, it’s less than 327g for all professions. And I bet you’ll be at 80 before you finish all of them.

I have only 1 suggestion for you next video's visual-wise. The white text gets absorbed by the background video. If you place 1 semi-transparant dark layer between the text and the video you can still see whats happening in the background while retaining visibility of the text. or use a slightly thicker black outline on the text. or blur out the background video.  o7

Edited by Noidea Incognito.9607

Just... why? I mean, there's already tons of guides out there on how to efficiently lvl up crafting professions. And I really don't see why to go that route to increase the character level in times where lvl 80 boosts and lvl up tomes are thrown on us left and right already. Seems like a waste of time and ressources to me.

On 6/24/2024 at 7:02 PM, witchyivy.7980 said:

Genuine question: what are you going to do with the 270 backpacks (I’m assuming 30 per crafting profession) you made and upgraded? Afaik you can’t sell them to a vendor or salvage them.

unfortunately you have to delete them one at a time

On 6/25/2024 at 10:09 AM, Noidea Incognito.9607 said:

I have only 1 suggestion for you next video's visual-wise. The white text gets absorbed by the background video. If you place 1 semi-transparant dark layer between the text and the video you can still see whats happening in the background while retaining visibility of the text. or use a slightly thicker black outline on the text. or blur out the background video.  o7

i will do that, thanks 🙂

i dont think it cost that much gold to level up the professions - well, i was hoping on 20 levels pr profession, but it turned out to take more professions...

maybe if i had the experience buff from all game types? hmm and well also the guild crafting buff

usually when i level i use a gobler to get the exp buff and run around and do hearts and events up to lvl 40 and then i max out 2 professions and be lvl 80, but i was just making a point