Untamed stealth triggers ambush, when?

Vavume.8065

I mean I don't think they'll make ambush trigger on stealth by default, purely because then that would be part of Untamed's mechanics and they'd probably need to give them some form of baseline stealth to keep it from feeling like you're a thief having to take at least one source of stealth (which are more limited for Ranger) in order to access one of your basic class mechanics. However, they could probably tie it into Let Loose or Blinding Ambush or something so it's still an option for if you're going a stealth Untamed, which I'm wanting to do with my Norn Snow Leopard themed Untamed.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2024 at 2:40 AM, Treetoptrickster.4205 said:

I mean I don't think they'll make ambush trigger on stealth by default, purely because then that would be part of Untamed's mechanics and they'd probably need to give them some form of baseline stealth to keep it from feeling like you're a thief having to take at least one source of stealth (which are more limited for Ranger) in order to access one of your basic class mechanics. However, they could probably tie it into Let Loose or Blinding Ambush or something so it's still an option for if you're going a stealth Untamed, which I'm wanting to do with my Norn Snow Leopard themed Untamed.

I did not mean for stealth to be the only way to trigger ambush, its an additional way.