That leaderboard tho

another wintraded god of arena

luckly ppl got caught this time

We could get duo q removal to make harder to q sync that 3rd player to the other team, and of course being 1900 rating solo you wouldn't be able to carry the 4 silvers

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, lotus.5672 said:

according to naru they both only got a 3 day ban

They are on alts that have now become their mains for a good reason right?

Surely this 3 day ban during the off season will teach them to not do it again!!!

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, shion.2084 said:

Where do you find out about the cheating and the consequences?

standard answer is "action has been taken, we do not share any details on what has been done", not exactly this but something in those lines

2 hours ago, Endo.1652 said:

They are on alts that have now become their mains for a good reason right?

Surely this 3 day ban during the off season will teach them to not do it again!!!

they should have been perma banned just how bold they were doing all that knowing they're being recorded and prolly being sure they wouldn't get any punishment

but it is, what it is, that's how god goes almost every season, but they usually are smart to get rid of their decay 5 am when nobody is streaming and they don't actually need their 3rd dude to be that obvious about what he's doing

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Pttf.2467 said:

they should have been perma banned just how bold they were doing all that knowing they're being recorded and prolly being sure they wouldn't get any punishment

but it is, what it is, that's how god goes almost every season, but they usually are smart to get rid of their decay 5 am when nobody is streaming and they don't actually need their 3rd dude to be that obvious about what he's doing

Its just so weird to see people still do this on season what is it now? ...42 or something?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Endo.1652 said:

Its just so weird to see people still do this on season what is it now? ...42 or something?

i believe they rmt those titles

some ppl do it for pure ego, i have seen g3/p1 players doing it, they know they're not "god" material, everybody knows it, but they do it anyways

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Pttf.2467 said:

i believe they rmt those titles

some ppl do it for pure ego, i have seen g3/p1 players doing it, they know they're not "god" material, everybody knows it, but they do it anyways

Some of them do yeah. The thing I find silly is the same amount of hours put into doing that they would probably be paid more with a minimum wage job.

• Like 4