Tyrian Taste Testing

I purchased the "Jar of Finely Ground Bloodstone Dust" from Seimur Oxbone in the Divinity's Reach home instance. The NPC took my dust and gold, but the achievement did not progress. I have tried to re-purchase the item with her and other characters, but the option is no longer available on any of the Seimur merchants, which blocks the achievement from completing.

I have no option to purchase the Jar of Finely Ground Bloodstone Dust from the NPC in the Grove (it is Wednesday). No dialogue option like in the Ayin Maiden video and no Jar when the vendor tab pops up. Also no collections symbol above his head. The Jar was not available in my Rata Sum home instance or in Divinity's Reach home instance.

I have had this issue since Dragonbash, and thought when it was over, it would get fixed. I reported on game bug!!! hope they fix it soon. Chef has no symbol, and no choice, I even got bloodstone in inventory left area, and reentered. I was afraid to do in homeinstance, since video and wiki says go to guy and see where he is. 

Edited by Mj Princess Warrior.9620

• 2 weeks later...

Also having this issue.  Purchased the required item, but no green check on the list for this part of the achievement.  Also unable to purchase the item from the NPC in bastion of the natural because the event chain necessary to do so is apparently bugged out on all map instances.  Not a good look, ANet. 🤷‍♂️