Guilds not slotted into guild slots

maybe check your guildchat if its activated, marked in chat options. there is a link further, for each Guild you are in, to mark if you want to see guild chat or not.(and yes the Guilds pop up in strange position (my first guild ever is on 3rd position))

I tried that, only 1 guild is shown (1 guild is slotted into g4, the only guild im able to see the chat in which happens to be my storage guild so its useless) both shown in image 1 and 2 but i tried leaving and re-entering guilds... wont work unfortunately

49 minutes ago, egg.3271 said:

I tried that, only 1 guild is shown (1 guild is slotted into g4, the only guild im able to see the chat in which happens to be my storage guild so its useless) both shown in image 1 and 2 but i tried leaving and re-entering guilds... wont work unfortunately

Did you try escalating the ticket?

I was going to suggest leaving the guilds then getting re-invited.  Another thing to try would be to leave the guilds, change maps first, then get re-invited - the reason being that map changes flush the account status to the database (do this as next step if you ever get a precursor or other high value drop).  And also check your online/offline status.  And just to confirm, you actually hit the "Join" button on these guilds, yes?  You're not showing the entire UI in the screenshot so it's hard to say.

Edited by Chaba.5410

Yes, I've reported opened a ticket then asked about it in the forums as they said, then opened another ticket, they told me to report it as a bug so it reaches the QA team. Otherwise the only feedback I got is from this post.
Yes, I can confirm im in the guilds, I've deposited things into them. Although it might be the "Online" thing because I've been showing as offline ever since I've joined these guilds.

12 minutes ago, Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:

Friend is currently having the same issue, logged in, couldnt see anything in guild chat, no matter what she tries even repairing the database, checking the chat boxes, making sure shes online, leaving and entering guild, nothing works.

On creating a new tab, there are drop-down options for Guild chat (choosing which Guilds' chat to show).  Maybe look into that.

17 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

On creating a new tab, there are drop-down options for Guild chat (choosing which Guilds' chat to show).  Maybe look into that.

that fixed it lmao, thanks for the headsup,  why would that be checked off when a new tab is created - crazy

Edited by Jumpin Lumpix.6108
  • Confused 2

18 hours ago, Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:

Friend is currently having the same issue, logged in, couldnt see anything in guild chat, no matter what she tries even repairing the database, checking the chat boxes, making sure shes online, leaving and entering guild, nothing works.

I don't think that's the same issue as the OPs.  The OP's guilds aren't being assigned a number at all.