Charr Legion - Later Story Influences

Firstpyre.8439

Hey all,

I'm having a really hard time chosing between Iron Legion and Blood Legion for the story. I know how it effects early game story, but I'm curious is one of those legion choices feels more impactful throughout the game as you play it. AKA Dialogue choices, characters acknowledging it, places we go.  I know charr stuff comes up a couple times? 

Any charr players have their thoughts/feedback and options? 

• Like 1

i think the most featured legion in the personal story is iron legion, and then the blood legion from rytlock brimstone and later in icebrood saga. unfortunately, the ash legion never really gets much exposure, though they do have a few key players on the field during the notable conflicts.

Edited by SoftFootpaws.9134

14 minutes ago, VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig. said:

I hate to disappoint you, but after you joined an Order your legion does not matter. 

Spoiler

It does, little bit, in Icebrood Saga, in Drizzlewood you'll meet your old warband members, one of them on the opposing side guarding cache, one in northern camp, you can speak a few words with one in the camp, but that's it. And there's secret achievement, "Meet your imperator", you'll eventually complete it during Grothmar story. Maybe there's few more optional conversations in IBS, but can't remember now.

Spoiler!!

Edited by Nuldric.1239
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, SoftFootpaws.9134 said:

i think the most featured legion in the personal story is iron legion, and then the blood legion from rytlock brimstone and later in icebrood saga. unfortunately, the ash legion never really gets much exposure, though they do have a few key players on the field during the notable conflicts.

The Ash legion are all about accomplishing their tasks without any exposure, so it'd be worrying if they were prominent.