Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Classic World vs world


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, proposalblink.4902 said:

Classic World vs World can exist alongside the teams and also eotm drop another selection for us to play and then finished up with classic, and modern wvw but have them seperated

We barely have enough for one game mode.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You should probably clarify what you meant with "classic wvw". I could read that as either:

* Classic servers in WvW
* WvW with only core classes
* WvW with vanilla game balance (wouldn't work within the current game, would need a own client)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And you have to spam your loot key in order to pick up bags.

Being able to rez dead players while in combat though might be considered a plus to some players.

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, proposalblink.4902 said:

Classic World vs World

By "Classic" do you mean the time before the introduction of EOTM and before the "megaservers" were introduced in PvE, i.e. the time when a server/world still had a real connection/meaning between WvW and PvE?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Zok.4956 said:

By "Classic" do you mean the time before the introduction of EOTM and before the "megaservers" were introduced in PvE, i.e. the time when a server/world still had a real connection/meaning between WvW and PvE?

I assume it means "at launch" so we're talking orbs too.

Exotics only.  No infusions.  Old traitline system with 30:30:10 or 15:15:15 builds, etc.

Edited by Chaba.5410
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, One more for the road.8950 said:

I am sure people would delight in paying for upgrading objectives.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Structure_upgrade

Yup, you would spend all that coin, setup defenses, scout it as you do, just to get a tag on map that when you call out the fully built up garri that was max stacked with defensive and was under attack, and the reply would be, ok, we will come take it back after they have left, let us know once they leave.

To the OP, that's a big no.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shoooooooot.  We need to go all-in on this classic WvW.

We need free transfers to any server.
Warscore PPT scoring only.  No PPK or skirmishes.
Matchmaking by server rank only.
No reward tracks.  No legendary spike.  No spoons.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, proposalblink.4902 said:

Classic World vs World can exist alongside the teams and also eotm drop another selection for us to play and then finished up with classic, and modern wvw but have them seperated

The playerbase isn't big enough for that.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/27/2024 at 8:30 AM, joneirikb.7506 said:

You should probably clarify what you meant with "classic wvw". I could read that as either:

* Classic servers in WvW
* WvW with only core classes
* WvW with vanilla game balance (wouldn't work within the current game, would need a own client)

Core Classes have to be pre HoT balance or it won't work or be good.  Don't know how that will work out for revenant though since that core class was built around the HoT Elite spec and not the other way around 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...