Wizard's Vault special objective "Defeat Ignaxious, Knaebelag, and Eparch" not completing after having defeated all 3 bosses

I've come to notice that one of my Special Wizard's Vault objectives ("Defeat General Ignaxious, Knaebelag the Terror, and Eparch in Inner Nayos") remains uncompleted, despite having defeated all 3 bosses multiple times now.

1. General Ignaxious: I have the "Threat of Our Presence" achievement completed, that involves ticking all the events leading up to, and including defeating Ignaxious.
  2. Knaebelag: I have the "The Fangs That Gnash" achievement completed, that involves ticking all the events leading up to, and including defeating Knaebelag.
  3. Eparch: I have the "First Journey into the Spider's Lair" achievement, which is for defeating Eparch during the Into the Spider's Lair meta-event.

Just in case the definition of "Defeat... Eparch" is fully inclusive of all manifestations of Eparch, I've also defeated Eparch in the SOTO story mission, as well as in the Lonely Tower fractal.

It would seem I've met all the criteria to complete this Wizard's Vault special objective. Would be great if this issue could be looked into please - missing out on 300 Astral Acclaim isn't fun. ūüėě

9 hours ago, Healix.5819 said:

Previous kills don't count. The objective is to do the meta again.

Question is, can I do them separately? Or do I have to do the 3 metas in a row with no interruption?

Edited by Arthon.5394
  • Like 1

On 6/27/2024 at 10:56 PM, Arthon.5394 said:

Question is, can I do them separately? Or do I have to do the 3 metas in a row with no interruption?

You should be able to do them separately. I did Knaebelag and Eparch in one go and Ignaxious 2 days later, and I got the objective. It didn't show the progress, but it still worked for me.