Jump to content
  • Sign Up

This is disrespect


GamerToad.9248

Recommended Posts

I seriously believe Warrior is supposed to be the underdog class. 

Just look at the balance patches for the last year's. One disappointment after another. 

We have been asking for rifle buffs for years and we get a worse version of it as a main feature of an Expansion instead. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

At this point I'm just hoping Arenanet does not mention Warrior in balance patches at all.

Most of the times, it's either negative changes or meaningless "buffs" that hardly impact my experience.

 

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Fueki.4753 said:

At this point I'm just hoping Arenanet does not mention Warrior in balance patches at all.

Most of the times, it's either negative changes or meaningless "buffs".

I don't remember the last time Arenanet made a change that positively impacted my experience.

 

To be fair this previous balance patch added some nice sustain to tactics to the point you can ditch defense and still have a respectable sustain.

 

But never warrior gets the level of engi rifle or guardian levels of buffs.

Edited by GamerToad.9248
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, GamerToad.9248 said:

To be fair this previous balance patch added some nice sustain to tactics to the point you can ditch defense and still have a respectable sustain.

Since I don't use Tactics, these "buffs" did not impact my experience.

If they could finally manage remove the particle effect from Martial Cadence/Soldier's Focus (or at the very least give us an client-side option to turn it off), I might consider using Tactics. But as it is now, Tactics is a hard pass for me.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Fueki.4753 said:

Since I don't use Tactics, these "buffs" did not impact my experience.

If they could finally manage remove the particle effect from Martial Cadence/Soldier's Focus (or at the very least give us an client-side option to turn it off), I might consider using Tactics. But as it is now, Tactics is a hard pass for me.

What is your favorite gamemode?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, GamerToad.9248 said:

What is your favorite gamemode?

I play mostly PvE. But that is irrelevant to me refusing to play Tactics.

With the lack of an option to turn off this particle effect, I also refuse to play Tactics in other game modes.

Edited by Fueki.4753
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is nothing new in the shelves of Warrior book in the GW2 2024 ... They try to scam us again with some WOW news/showcases about our class doing it well, but after some real testing... it's such a dissapointment ... bleah... I really need to forget about Warrior being in this game at all and play something that does better than it in the end.😭

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its amazing still seeing some old Warrior names here from years ago. People who just don't want to let go of what Warrior once was back at launch. 

I am amazed anyone still plays this class today. At one point, surely everyone will just give up and play the other classes? 

Every time I pop back in or want to play gw2 again, I am just reminded as to both how weak warrior is and how strong other classes are. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...