invisible shoulder armor

can we have this, please? Sure, we have the toggle, but I have three Equipment Templates. Sometimes, I don’t want or can’t find a suitable shoulder skin for certain looks, while others really need one. After all, this is the same reason you gave us the Invisible Cat Cape, isn’t it?

• Like 8
  • Confused 5

someone commented it elsewhere but i think the best solution would be for the different equipment tabs to remember what you have checked to show 🙂

i too have the same issue as you, different equipment tabs have different transmogs and sometimes i'll want backpack to show, or head gear or gloves,

but sometimes not, and i don't think it should be too troublesome for the devs to have the visibility setting tied to the equipment tabs.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Liewec.2896 said:

someone commented it elsewhere but i think the best solution would be for the different equipment tabs to remember what you have checked to show 🙂

I have wondered in the past why we don't have this already, it would make it really simple for shoulder/head/back.

• Like 3

considering the existence of the invisible cape, I guess that making the toggle work individually on each tab isn’t really that easy. So if an invisible skin is easier, just give it to me. 😁

5 hours ago, bluberblasen.9684 said:

Take nightfury 😊

I actually going to craft it but just for a specific look. I don't want bats around me all the time.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

While it might kill the market for invisible boots, why not have each armor piece switchable, and a per template setting.  Along with outfits, mount skins, skiffs, jadebots, and minis, including dyes.  They could call it "fashion templates"...

4 hours ago, Tic Tac Toe.1482 said:

why not have each armor piece switchable

chest and leg armor. They didn't want people running around in their underwear, which of course is irrelevant now. Now, why invisible boots and cape? Maybe the spaghetti code make adding more toggle options or make them independent on each tab impossible.

• Confused 2

Yall do know that you can hide your backpeice but it hides it for all load out. The reason to have the invisible backpeice is so can customize only one load out to have a hidden cape. 

Honestly, anet should say screw the tp barons, and go ahead and add inviable shoes to a vendor, either HoT or a festival of the 4 winds for a large amount of currency. Soto having all rewards obtainable outside of rng or the tp is a good thing that should be extended game wide.

• Like 3