Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Can we PLEASE just buff/rework rifle instead of trying to make Rifle 2.0 with Spear?


DanAlcedo.3281

Recommended Posts

All changes are PvE only!

Fierce Shot

  • Casttime reduced to 1/2 seconds.
  • Damage increase from Crackshot baseline.

Volley

  • Casttime reduced to 1.75 seconds.
  • Grants extra adrenalin(1) per hit if you strike a vulnerable target.
  • Count Recharge reduced to 8 seconds.

Explosive Shell

  • Damage increased to 2.0
  • Cone size increased so it now hit targets next to the original target.

Brutal Shot

  • Damage increased to 2.0
  • Now dodges and deal damage at the same time.
  • Now Pierces enemies.

Rifle Butt

  • Cooldown reduced to 16 seconds.
  • Damage increased to 1.5

Kill Shot

  • Damage increased to 2.5 / 3.0 / 3.5
  • Casttime reduced to 1 second.
  • Can now be used while moving.

Gunflame

  • Damage increased to 3.0
  • Reduced Burning duration to 5 seconds.
  • Increased Burning Stacks to 3.
  • Target Cap increased to 5.

Crack Shot

  • All current effects Basline.
  • New Effects:
    • Gain 5 Adrenalin when you use a weapon ammunition skill.
    • Weapon ammunition skills recharge 1 second faster.
  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/28/2024 at 5:28 AM, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

All changes are PvE only!

Fierce Shot

  • Casttime reduced to 1/2 seconds.
  • Damage increase from Crackshot baseline.

Volley

  • Casttime reduced to 1.75 seconds.
  • Grants extra adrenalin(1) per hit if you strike a vulnerable target.
  • Count Recharge reduced to 8 seconds.

Explosive Shell

  • Damage increased to 2.0
  • Cone size increased so it now hit targets next to the original target.

Brutal Shot

  • Damage increased to 2.0
  • Now dodges and deal damage at the same time.
  • Now Pierces enemies.

Rifle Butt

  • Cooldown reduced to 16 seconds.
  • Damage increased to 1.5

Kill Shot

  • Damage increased to 2.5 / 3.0 / 3.5
  • Casttime reduced to 1 second.
  • Can now be used while moving.

Gunflame

  • Damage increased to 3.0
  • Reduced Burning duration to 5 seconds.
  • Increased Burning Stacks to 3.
  • Target Cap increased to 5.

Crack Shot

  • All current effects Basline.
  • New Effects:
    • Gain 5 Adrenalin when you use a weapon ammunition skill.
    • Weapon ammunition skills recharge 1 second faster.

It's another Rifle but worse. Terrible design. No love or care or interest was put into this garbo weapon at all.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Totally agree! warrior rifle needs its damage buffed but I guess that's a hard sell, apart from gunflame and bladesworn shenanigans with ammo skills and explosions. Rifle makes me wonder how a class suffers so long from not having an effective long-range DPS weapon. 

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is there even anything to dispute about this? Ranger gets an entire weapon rebalance to make sure every weapon is usable in PVE for DPS and Warrior can't even get a simple coeff buff on one of the worst weapons in the game?

  • Like 6
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Jzaku.9765 said:

Is there even anything to dispute about this? Ranger gets an entire weapon rebalance to make sure every weapon is usable in PVE for DPS and Warrior can't even get a simple coeff buff on one of the worst weapons in the game?

Whoever works on ranger has to be the most passionate or talented person among whoever makes changes to classes. Ranger just seems so well loved by whoever is balancing it. It's almost wholesome how ranger is taken care of, as if it was something precious to someone.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Verdict is Vengence.6912 said:

Whoever works on ranger has to be the most passionate or talented person among whoever makes changes to classes. Ranger just seems so well loved by whoever is balancing it. It's almost wholesome how ranger is taken care of, as if it was something precious to someone.

That is because Trig is a ranger main and he is the one spearheading the ranger balance.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...