I tried other spears

oscuro.9720

I take back what I said before about just needing might. Warrior spear is out damaged by most of the other implementations despite being all skill shots on the weapon skills.

I’m pretty sure 2, 4, and Harriers toss need a decent bit more damage.

Ranger spear 3 out damages all of them, tracks, and has a short cool down and a stealth skill that is even better. Warrior spear 4 should hit as hard as Ranger spear 3 stealth skill imo, otherwise it’s a harder to land, worse version…

The daze on spear 4 is effectively useless with the cast time. I’d say keep the immob, put the daze on skill 2, and increase the damage of both.

Spear 2 is very difficult to land. The comparative payoff is low. Move the daze from 4 to 2 and increase the damage of the secondary strike. 

2 and 4 need faster cast times, they can’t combo with anything else in the kit at the moment. 4 should be 1/4s, 2 should be 1/2s. 

Auto attack should grant might.

Harrier Toss also needs more damage. It’s also difficult to land and, while it is an evade, it really doesn’t punch hard. I like it, I like using it, I feel weak though after trying any other class but revenant, which is a condi spear anyways.

Spear 5 needs to hit people who are moving, obviously. That’s just really bad ngl. 

So yea, faster animations, more damage. I do like the primal burst on spear though. It’s pretty decent damage in 300-600 range and power zerk with spear 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, oscuro.9720 said:

I take back what I said before about just needing might. Warrior spear is out damaged by most of the other implementations despite being all skill shots on the weapon skills.

I’m pretty sure 2, 4, and Harriers toss need a decent bit more damage.

Ranger spear 3 out damages all of them, tracks, and has a short cool down and a stealth skill that is even better. Warrior spear 4 should hit as hard as Ranger spear 3 stealth skill imo, otherwise it’s a harder to land, worse version…

The daze on spear 4 is effectively useless with the cast time. I’d say keep the immob, put the daze on skill 2, and increase the damage of both.

Spear 2 is very difficult to land. The comparative payoff is low. Move the daze from 4 to 2 and increase the damage of the secondary strike. 

2 and 4 need faster cast times, they can’t combo with anything else in the kit at the moment. 4 should be 1/4s, 2 should be 1/2s. 

Auto attack should grant might.

Harrier Toss also needs more damage. It’s also difficult to land and, while it is an evade, it really doesn’t punch hard. I like it, I like using it, I feel weak though after trying any other class but revenant, which is a condi spear anyways.

Spear 5 needs to hit people who are moving, obviously. That’s just really bad ngl. 

So yea, faster animations, more damage. I do like the primal burst on spear though. It’s pretty decent damage in 300-600 range and power zerk with spear 

They don't read posts in weekends ... might have some luck on weekdays ... if no one is blind up there.