Queue bug worse than ever

I don't know how many times I've read that the bug should be fixed yet I get the bug every day lately. Tonight I log at 19:30 to join an open tag. After 40 minutes queue I get the bug and re-queue. At 20:30 I switch to another queue to join my guild raid. At 21:10 it pops and I get the queue bug AGAIN. Finally at 21:20 the queue pops and doesn't bug and I can join my guild raid. Meaning tonight I will have spent 1h50 minutes queuing!

It's not just me, I got it yesterday and every ten minutes in squad someone would report having the bug. Same thing tonight. Anyone that doesn't REALLY want to play WvW would just give up at this point. If you can't fix whatever the bug is then just change how the system works. Maybe port people on the map automatically or something. This has been reported for years and zero progress.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Deratrius.4035 said:

I don't know how many times I've read that the bug should be fixed yet I get the bug every day lately. Tonight I log at 19:30 to join an open tag. After 40 minutes queue I get the bug and re-queue. At 20:30 I switch to another queue to join my guild raid. At 21:10 it pops and I get the queue bug AGAIN. Finally at 21:20 the queue pops and doesn't bug and I can join my guild raid. Meaning tonight I will have spent 1h50 minutes queuing!

It's not just me, I got it yesterday and every ten minutes in squad someone would report having the bug. Same thing tonight. Anyone that doesn't REALLY want to play WvW would just give up at this point. If you can't fix whatever the bug is then just change how the system works. Maybe port people on the map automatically or something. This has been reported for years and zero progress.

There are a number of queue bugs. When you said 'after 40 minutes queue I get the bug and requeue' do you mean you got the popup saying you can travel and after you hit travel is says map is full and it requeues you? Which is what your other two sound like. Or was the first instance one of the other of bugs where you are stuck as number 1 in position but you never get a travel popup while others do?

Edited by TheGrimm.5624
spelling

1 hour ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

There are a number of queue bugs. When you said 'after 40 minutes queue I get the bug and requeue' do you mean you got the popup saying you can travel and after you hit travel is says map is full and it requeues you? Which is what your other two sound like. Or was the first instance one of the other of bugs where you are stuck as number 1 in position but you never get a travel popup while others do?

I get the popup and when I click to travel I get back to the end of the queue. Our server happens to have queues every day for basically every map so I get to queue a lot lately.

4 minutes ago, RisingDawn.5796 said:

It seems worse with the ongoing permanent beta, right?

It does to me but before the permanent beta I wasn't queuing as much so it may just be that am more exposed to w/e causes the bug because I simply queue more often

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Deratrius.4035 said:

It does to me but before the permanent beta I wasn't queuing as much so it may just be that am more exposed to w/e causes the bug because I simply queue more often

I was just wondering, because there was only a short queue a few nights ago, yet I just got just kicked back into the queue 4 times in a row, that one time.

Other times it happens twice, until I'm only able to get onto the map.

Edited by RisingDawn.5796