PSA: you can complete Dodge Daily without going anywhere!

Liewec.2896

Posted (edited)

hey gang! this is just a quick PSA!

so i was fiddling around with builds in Lions Arch and i've been dabbling with Replenishing Despair

and i've discovered that while you have an active upkeep skill and Replenishing Despair every dodge roll will count towards the "Dodge 3 enemy attacks" daily!

so next time you have the daily, log on to your rev, activate an upkeep skill and roll 3 times! 😄👍

EDIT: apparently anything that puts you in combat works, such as taking fall damage! (thanks Sobx for this information!)

Edited by Liewec.2896
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)

It's because in reality that daily isn't "dodge 3 enemy attacks", but "press dodge key 3 times while in combat". You can jump from a random staircase to take fall damage which puts you in combat and any dodge in that short time will also count for daily. Necro can put itself in combat by applying self-condies. It's not really some unique rev interaction -it's take (or deal) any damage and dodge.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

It's because in reality that daily isn't "dodge 3 enemy attacks", but "press dodge key 3 times while in combat". You can jump from a random staircase to take fall damage which puts you in combat and any dodge in that short time will also count for daily. Necro can put itself in combat by applying self-condies. It's not really some unique rev interaction -it's take (or deal) any damage and dodge.

ah right, thats kinda silly XD

• Haha 1