[Under review] Unable to log in to the Support page to submit a ticket

Posted (edited)

I am able to log in to my account, play the game via GeForce NOW (which changes my IP address depending on which server I connect to), am able to log in to forums, but I cannot contact support when I hit the 'sign in' button on the Support page. I type in my credentials and nothing happens.

Why is this? Some VPN protection or something? I use AdGuard as ad blocker and anti-tracker, but when I play or try to access the website-related content (like the pages mentioned) I don't even enable a VPN. If I'm able to log in to everywhere else why not the Support page?

I'm wondering why is this not working. I did check the FAQ for common errors, only when I try to log in I'm not getting a specific error code. It only says an unspecified error occurred.

Edited by snh.7091
Added context.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, snh.7091 said:

I am able to log in to my account, play the game via GeForce NOW (which changes my IP address depending on which server I connect to), am able to log in to forums, but I cannot contact support when I hit the 'sign in' button on the Support page. I type in my credentials and nothing happens.

Why is this? Some VPN protection or something? I use AdGuard as ad blocker and anti-tracker, but when I play or try to access the website-related content (like the pages mentioned) I don't even enable a VPN. If I'm able to log in to everywhere else why not the Support page?

I'm wondering why is this not working. I did check the FAQ for common errors, only when I try to log in I'm not getting a specific error code. It only says an unspecified error occurred.

From the Knowledge Base:  https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010124574-I-Can-t-Log-In-to-the-Support-Site

Is tracking allowed on the browser in use?

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234

20 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

From the Knowledge Base:  https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010124574-I-Can-t-Log-In-to-the-Support-Site

Is tracking allowed on the browser in use?

Thank you, my friend, for the help. I got in touch with support and they have identified an issue and are working to address it. I'll be communicating directly with them going forward. I'll mark this topic accordingly.

• snh.7091 changed the title to [Under review] Unable to log in to the Support page to submit a ticket