A problem with my mining tools

Hello

I have a problem with my mining tools. This problem start fews weeks ago and no fix yet i see in releases notes of last update game.

If i have no a glyph of Reaping in any of my 3 tools for mining plants trees or ore tools no work. With no Glyph of reaping i can´t pick any tree or plant or or. I can see animation of mining but in my inventory bag not go any mat.

And ore, plant or tree are in minimap after i try to pick this. Try again but no work.

If my tools have glyph of reaping they work with no problems.

After try to pick with no glyph of reaping and if i put in tool glyph of reaping also no work. Only work after 1 hour more later. The game think i have mining but this are not true.

If i use any other glyph tools also no work.

why tools  only work with Glyph of reaping? No understand this  bug. is same problem in hone instance with Nodes of game or Nodes of LSs.

More any one have same problem of me? i send before a ticket and they tell me have more reports of players but here in forum not see if more people have same problem of me.

• Sad 1

Is it possibly a bug with the nodes' name tag still being displaying after you already harvested them with the Glyph of Reaping? Nodes have a cooldown before they can be harvested again, but sometimes you still see the name plate although the node is currently not harvestable. This happens, for instance, if you relog into the Hidden Garden in Mount Maelstrom after you just harvested the nodes.

• Confused 1

I know this but the problem not is this.

The problem is my mining tools only work with glyph of reaping for pick any node, trees or plants or ore, also for rich Vein .

If i hve no glyph in my tools they not pick any mat just no work! i search for mats in my bag and not have one mat. Animations of tools work but with no glyph of reaping they not pick any mat. map or home instance problem is same.

And with others glyph i tested problem is same. My tools obly work if i have glyph of reaping in they. 

Why i need glyph of reaping in all my tools for they work? A friend of me tested with no any glyph of reaping and for he work with no problem. For me not work! This problem start fews weeks ago.

Not know if have any other player with same problem of me.

Is this problem. Are you inderstand?

• Confused 1

Tools i am used is tools of store. Have more 2 for Ore from store also and now have  bonus pack of next expansion of game and at all i have same problem and with tools of NPCs seller also have the problem if i not use the Glyph of reaping.

And yes before i submit a ticket and they say have more others players  reported this problem and develops are investigate the problem but no fix yet.

Not sure if screenslot help. You only can see one character in screenshot with one tool for mining but this i think not help.

If others players not have this problem i not understand why i have. 

Possible is a very rare problem. Why tools need th glyph of reaping for work?  

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, faruscapatinhas.9610 said:

Tools i am used is tools of store. Have more 2 for Ore from store also and now have  bonus pack of next expansion of game and at all i have same problem and with tools of NPCs seller also have the problem if i not use the Glyph of reaping.

And yes before i submit a ticket and they say have more others players  reported this problem and develops are investigate the problem but no fix yet.

Not sure if screenslot help. You only can see one character in screenshot with one tool for mining but this i think not help.

If others players not have this problem i not understand why i have. 

Possible is a very rare problem. Why tools need th glyph of reaping for work?  

A screenshot (or more) of the character's Hero Panel/Equipment will show all tools equipped. 

It must be a rare issue, as no other posts about it have I seen.  :classic_unsure:

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Unbound_Magic_Mining_Beam

For example i have this tool and also others 2 tools from same pack.

And have problems with this if have glyph of reaping not equiped in slot.

But before this one tool i linked are used not one glyph of reaping or other glyph and never have any problem with tool. Now only work with a glyph of reaping and also others 2 of same pack of this tool.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, faruscapatinhas.9610 said:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Molten_Alliance_Mining_Pick

I remeber now the problem start with use of this tool. After minink with 3 charaters a rich Iron vein this tool stop working. Now only work with the glyph of reaping! Others tools i linked  is news tools 

Pretty sure there is a daily limit on rich veins per map mate so thats why you cant do it with your other characters.

• Like 1

My problem is only this: My tools not work with no Glyph of reaping. All tools also NPCs tools.

If try to use tools with no glyph of reaping i can´t pick any mat. And this problem is in maps game or Home instance Nodes.

And if try pick a mat with one tool with no glyph of reaping symbol of node are all times in my mini map oor in charater vision but never go any mat for my inventory bag. And after this try if i put again glyph of reaping in tool and try to pick mat of Node never work more. Only work next day!

If use tools with glyph of reaping i have no  any problem.

Possible more people can have this bug but if they are using tools with glyph of reaping they not know this. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

yes.

I have a crafter Bag. Problem is not this. I test in other charater with no any crafter bag and he have same problem if tools have no glyph of reaping equiped. 

Not understand why game want i have this glyph for tools work and tools can work with no any glyph.

But for me only work with glyph of reaping equiped in all tools i use.

• Confused 1